Sunday, March 11, 2012

The BEST peanut butter frosting


So we were watching cake boss the other day and when you watch a show like that you get hungry for CAKE! There is one cake that my husband always ask for and that is a homemade chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting.  This frosting is so yummy...take a spoon eat it all  yummy!  So do I keep something that good to myself?  NO!  I thought I must share this peanut butter goodness with the blog world. 

About 1 Cup of peanut butter (I always do a little more)
1/2 cup crisco
1 stick of butter softened
3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/2- 3/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp vanilla

Mix the above ingredients
Then slowly add about 1/2 cup milk or until you get the right consistency

Then Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. And then you bring it over to your neighbors house asap, right Abby?

    JANELL :)

    ReplyDelete