Friday, March 9, 2012

homemade coffee creamer

Good Morning!  After having my babies I decided I needed to become a grown up and start drinking coffee....and to give me a little get up and go in the morning!  Unlike my husband I cannot stand coffee black!  Although I love the taste of the store bought creamers have you ever looked at what they are made of??!!  So like so many other things in my home I decided it was about time to make my own flavored creamer.  I do like the recipe's from this PIN but like a little richer flavor so I am experimenting with that.  This morning I made the chocolate almond creamer.  I just love this idea and found the perfect jar just sitting in my cupboard collecting dust!! 


I hope that you try this also and share if you have any other great flavored creamer recipe's!!!  Have a wonderful Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment