Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chores for toddlers...they can help out too!



I don't want to sound like a 'slave driver' but we have started to do chores each day in our house.  We have a Chore Jar that the kids pick a stick out of.  These are some of the things that are on the sticks and I have two of each because there are not a lot of things a 4 year old and 2 year can do.

Dust
Clean kitchen floor
Help clean bathroom
Make Bed
Kids choice
Mom's choice
Day off


I got the great Printable from HERE but decided that most of the chores listed were not toddler friendly and just printed the blank ones and made my own!
The kids actually love helping out and it gets me to clean everyday!  Also they each have their own laundry basket (name written in the bottom) and help to sort the laundry.  This again gets them helping and makes folding/putting the laundry away go faster for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment