Friday, February 17, 2012

Repurpose old cabinet

Ok, here is another Habitat for humanity Restore find.  I also used a $4 cupboard door and painted it white and then painted the center with magnetic paint and chalkboard paint.  This is found just as you are going into the kitchen.  I may end up using it for meal planning too!  I have three more cabinet doors in the garage that I got for a total of $3.  I am not sure what I am going to do with them, but will post it when I am done!
Add caption

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea. Makes me want to run out to our HFH store and see if they have any old cabinets. Did the knob come with it, or did you add that? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added the knob there because there was already a hole and I am going to hook my chalk to it.

      Delete