Monday, February 20, 2012

English Muffin bread

I spend much of my day in my kitchen with my kiddos doing a project and cooking.  If I have one weakness it is breads and sweets!  Today we tried a recipe from One Good Thing by Jillee.  English muffin bread.  This was so easy!!  It is ingredients that I always have on hand and you just dump them all in at one time...it doesn't get much easier than that with bread making!  I did cut the recipe in half because if it didn't turn out I didn't want 4 loaves.  But it did turn out and next time I will be making the full batch and either freezing it or giving it to friends!


You can click  HERE to get the recipe


While it was just lovely to eat warm out of the oven with a bit of honey butter we did use it to make french toast for dinner and it was also very good!  AND PLEASE SHARE ANY OTHER GREAT BREAD RECIPES THAT YOU HAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment