Friday, February 17, 2012

Displaying Kids' Artwork

Once again, still playing catch-up on here and so I don't have before and after pictures.  I have wanted a way to display my kids' artwork, other than on the fridge for a long time.  I got this idea in part from Abby, and in part from various Pinterest postings out there.
I took an old sign that used to say SIMPLIFY on it, and painted it with chalkboard paint, then I just used ribbon and clothespins for the artwork.  I put it on the half-wall going down the staircase.


2 comments:

  1. hmmmm, i have a 1/2 wall too... i would love to display all the artwork somewhere besides the fridge where i can't even find the handle some days. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Love it. Actually, I really enjoy all the stuff you have out here! Keep posting- I'll keep checking- even if I don't comment always :) Lori

    ReplyDelete