Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Light Strawberry Cupcakes


So this is my second cupcake post, which probably tells you a lot about me.  These are pretty much the opposite of the Salty Carmel cupcakes though.  I got the idea from this pin on Pinterest.  You buy a strawberry boxed cake mix and a can of diet 7-up.  Mix the two and bake as directed.  I found that it made less cupcakes (about 18) instead of the normal 24.  I put some whipped cream on top and then had a tea party with the kids!  I promise there will be a more interesting post tomorrow.  Janell and I are getting together to do a project and the kids will be doing some painting!

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious...i really wanna try this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I is so easy...ready in about 25 min start to finish :)

      Delete